In our first episode of Coaching with Mastery & Elegance with Tijen Genco we explore all things love. From love as a universal energy to the ways the ancient Greek philosophers defined it. We then transition into the individual experience of love. We begin by discussing the traditional view of love that creates expectations that block its natural flow—think, the expectation of receiving flowers on Valentine’s Day and the disappointment that might result if it doesn’t happen—as well as the first steps towards cultivating self-love. In this part, we talk about the importance of understanding and appreciating ourselves, as well as having a more gentle and nurturing relationship with ourselves. We discuss the struggle of giving to others from an empty gas tank, and the need to fill up our gas tank first to create more balance and inner-harmony. We talk about how love shows up in a coaching conversation, and end with Tijen inviting us to reflect on how we’re expressing love both externally and internally in order to give ourselves and others the greatest gift of all—the gift of love.
Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence – Coaching with Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco
- Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence
- Awakening to Finding the Diamonds Within: Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
- Journeying Through Imposter Syndrome to Find The Authentic Self
- The Story of a Barefoot Coach: Tijen’s Journey Into Coaching With Precision and Mastery
- Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience