Coaching is very experiential—you have to try it to see the profound value of it. So as coaches we can find it difficult to effectively communicate what coaching is and what it is that we offer to potential clients.
In today’s episode, we delve into how to communicate what you do as a coach. Tijen’s mentoring answer is “it depends” because skillful communication involves thinking about who your audience is.
Tijen discusses the need for an “elevator speech.” One that’s authentic and matches your energy.
We talk about the difference between a chemistry session and a discovery session, and whether or not to give potential clients a “taste” of coaching in a chemistry session.
Tijen explains the differences between coaching and therapy and coaching and consultancy.
We end the conversation by talking about how to market yourself as a coach, especially if you’re an introvert or if you’re very private.
The Impact of the Mentoring Relationship and Important Points to Consider When Choosing a Mentor Coach – Coaching with Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco
- The Impact of the Mentoring Relationship and Important Points to Consider When Choosing a Mentor Coach
- Discovering the Weight of Your Heart
- Defining and Enabling the Next Version of Yourself
- Appreciating Our Inner Dragons For a More Harmonic and Collaborative Life
- The Treasure Hunt for Our Lost Parts