Have you ever experienced an inner-nagging, a feeling of longing, or a lack of passion or zest?
This could be a sign that you’ve strayed from your authentic self and have alienated parts of yourself that are needing to be recognized and welcomed back in.
In our 6th episode of Coaching with Mastery & Elegance with Tijen Genco, Tijen takes us on a journey of how to reclaim our authenticity. We start from the very beginning, with the light that gets dimmed in childhood in the name of socialization, as Tijen puts it. With recognition, awareness, and a gentle invitation we can invite the lost parts of ourselves back in to reclaim our authentic selves and live out our authentic purpose with passion, zest, joy, and overall wellbeing.
Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence – Coaching with Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco
- Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence
- Awakening to Finding the Diamonds Within: Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
- Journeying Through Imposter Syndrome to Find The Authentic Self
- The Story of a Barefoot Coach: Tijen’s Journey Into Coaching With Precision and Mastery
- Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
Tijen’s books mentioned during this episode