In today’s episode of Coaching With Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco, our very special guest, PCC coach Marianne Gernetzke, speaks with Tijen about the integration of the self as a way to reach what Tijen would define as our full potential.
The conversation begins with Marianne’s explanation of the Internal Family Systems Theory, a psychotherapy approach developed to identify a person’s inner parts and work with them to create a more balanced and harmonious life.
This approach, which is widely used in psychotherapy, can be applied to coaching in a way that stays within our scope of practice.
Tijen discusses the system that she’s created to work with her clients’ inner parts—the Genco Method Harmony and Collaboration approach, which looks at our inner parts through the lens of understanding and appreciation and leads to holistic change.
Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence – Coaching with Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco
- Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence
- Awakening to Finding the Diamonds Within: Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
- Journeying Through Imposter Syndrome to Find The Authentic Self
- The Story of a Barefoot Coach: Tijen’s Journey Into Coaching With Precision and Mastery
- Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience