What does it mean to reach your full potential?
Reaching your full potential is regularly defined by achievements and accolades. Tijen offers a more expansive and heart-centered definition. For her, It’s about your divine design and what you’re ordained to do.
We speak of the envisioning process as a way to reach your full potential through self-expression and self-actualization.
We all have our core essence and innate superpowers. This is at the heart of Tijen’s envisioning process that helps us understand who we are, what we’re here to express, and how we want to contribute to this world.
We take a deep dive into how to identify your readiness to envision. Tijen answers questions such as… How do you know where your life feels stagnant? How do you figure out where you want to expand yourself next? Or, conversely, How do you know if your life is moving too fast and you need to prune or re-focus?
Tijen also discusses how we can assess our clients’ readiness level to envision and what needs to happen for them to feel ready.
Tijen believes that inherently you know your potentiality whether you want to see it or not, and ultimately, it’s about creating sustained and balanced growth and finding the pleasure in this alignment.
Awakening to Finding the Diamonds Within: Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience – Coaching with Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco
- Awakening to Finding the Diamonds Within: Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
- Journeying Through Imposter Syndrome to Find The Authentic Self
- The Story of a Barefoot Coach: Tijen’s Journey Into Coaching With Precision and Mastery
- Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
- Learning the Language of the Body, Mind, and Spirit as it Relates to Upcoming Genco Method Beyond the Mind Coach Trainings
The links that are mentioned during this episode: