Tijen Genco specializes in executive coaching, cultural and behavioral transformation along with service excellence. Her engagements as a management consultant resulted in multi-million dollars of increase in productivity benefits for Fortune 100 companies over the years. Tijen draws strengths from her skill sets to coach leaders towards excellence in strategic and inclusive global leadership across geographical and organizational cultures. Her coaching inspires clients to elevate their consciousness, potentialize their strengths, develop impactful, harmonious, sustainable, and inclusive strategies globally.
Tijen has served at the board of International Coaching Federation (ICF) Philadelphia Chapter as the VP of Education and Professional Development. She is an approved continuing education provider for both ICF and NBHWC (National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching). She also provides Mentor Coaching and lectures in the academic environment.
Tijen developed a unique methodology of incorporating mindfulness and neuroscience into behavioral change. She utilizes this methodology for cultural transformation and behavioral change coaching in the healthcare industry by enabling desired behaviors towards better health. Tijen participates in social responsibility efforts such as supporting cancer patients towards betterment of their health. In 2013, Tijen served 3 months in India towards improving the quality of Maternal Health services in the rural areas, coaching across complex sponsoring organizations and social workers.
Select Client Results:
- CIO of a Fortune 100 company was struggling to align his communication style with the company’s inclusive leadership principles. The client and I worked to calibrate his behavior to corporation’s core values. Our work showed a major improvement in the client’s year-end feedback in the areas of inclusive and collaborative leadership.
- General Attorney of a banking industry had a challenge with managing, motivating, and harmonizing global team of individuals across multiple backgrounds and cultures. She was recognized for annual leadership award after six months of coaching engagement.,
- CFO of Fortune 100 manufacturing company is lacking emotional intelligence, inspirational and collaborative leadership. We worked together developing his emotional intelligence, his ability to inspire and motivate others, win-win negotiation and collaboration. His CEO and HRBP expressed seeing the results after 3 sessions for a six-month engagement.
Education & Accreditations:
- MS, Organizational Behavior and Coaching, University of Texas at Dallas
- BS, Electronics Engineering Black Sea Technical University
- International Coach Federation MCC
- National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Laser Coaching
- Lean/Six Sigma, MBB
- Solution Focused Coach
- Meditation and Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance RYT E-200
- Body Arts and Science, 500 Hrs. Pilates Teacher
- Worked and lived in: Turkey, UK, Spain, USA, and India
- Provided Leadership Coaching, Cultural Transformation, Diversity and Inclusion practices for executives and teams in USA, Caribbean, Italy, UK, Spain, Hungary, Ukraine, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Lebanon, India, Japan, Mongolia, and Malaysia.
- Areas of Expertise
- Change Management
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Culture Change and Assessment
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Wellness Coaching
- Functional Experience
- Accounting and Finance
- Engineering and Research
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Operations and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Industry & Sector Experience: Aerospace and Defense, Arts and Culture, Civic, Non-Profit and Membership Groups, Consumer Product Manufacturing, Corporate Services, Energy and Environmental, Financial Services, Government, Law, Leisure, Sports, and Recreation, Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, Retail.
Evidence-based Methodologies used in Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for Trauma / Grief
- Culturally Sensitive
- Emotionally Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Inquiry
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Coaching
- Stress/Anxiety resolution
You must be logged in to post a comment.