Defining and Enabling the Next Version of Yourself!
Bradenton Beach Self-Discovery and Self-Enabling Retreat
Join Tijen at Bradenton Beach for a Six-Day Intensive Transformational Retreat
Our ability to fully blossom in life is impacted by many factors. When we go through the challenges, we may limit or mute our creativity and our contribution to society. In some scenarios, one may feel completely helpless, victimized, and powerless to change, and in others one may feel undeserving desired state in life.
Come to this workshop to freely envision your next version of the self, and to enable that self in a loving, caring and especially supported environment.
I have designed this very special group coaching retreat to help participants to define and understand the qualities that are significant for their next version along with finding ways and supporting themselves to bring themselves there. The retreat begins with participant’s understanding and defining their next version and progresses with resolving what needs to be resolved and enabling what needs to be enabled for them to achieve that vision.
During these sessions we will also create awareness of the scenarios negatively influencing your life through subconscious programming, and to offer you a gentle and relaxed environment to release and resolve them with ease so that you will feel free, capable, inspired and deserving of the version of yourself and life you wish to experience.
I designed this retreat in a way to engage participants in healing, awakening and inspiring coaching conversations, daily deeply relaxing and transformational guided meditations along with and daily deepening practices for additional discoveries, to further integrate and stabilize the change you wish to experience.
This proven-to-be effective retreat package has three major components:
- Group Coaching: Six group coaching sessions to support participants towards their desired state.
- Deepening Practices: Daily deepening practices that will enhance participant’s understanding of the required resolution at hand and their ability to bring additional awakening and inquiries resulting from the group coaching as well as the deepening practices of the day into the next group coaching session.
- Targeted Guided Meditations and Deep Relaxations: Tijen employs Genco Method Targeted Guided Meditations and Deep Relaxations to gently aid and accelerate participant’s growth in a much caring and tender way. These six deeply supportive, individually designed guided meditation and relaxation sessions target participant’s resolutions and integrations in a less defensive and more receptive way while offering their mind-body-spirit time to rejuvenate.
- Optional Yoga Practices: Tijen utilizes Yoga Practices in a way to further support the physical and energetic impact of the body that is influenced by the participant’s prior behavioral patterns. These sessions will be reflecting on what comes to surface during each group coaching session to support participant’s change inside out…
- Optional Meet at Sunrise: Participants will have an option to meet to observe the sunrise to start the day in a self-reflective way.