A Brand Called You: Understanding Your Niche, and Branding for Your Coaching Business
Often new coaches struggle to understand their nice and brand themselves or their businesses. As a corporate strategist and executive coach, I worked with many executives and entrepreneurs helping them clarify, understand, and own their gifts as well as learn to communicate their offerings with ease and confidence. It is often that we are unable to see our gifts as they fall into our blind spots, we are so accustomed to them that we don’t realize their importance, or somehow, we dismiss their value. I designed a 4-part workshop to support new business owners to gain clarity, and courage and to feel at ease being inspired while establishing their niche and brand. I am offering 3 distinctive learning practices to address different learning styles and both the heart, body and mind learning in this comprehensive workshop.
This offering around establishing niche and brand is quite different than most of the learning opportunities and materials available since I am using coaching and meditative techniques to connect you to your own divine brilliance, calling and find ways to express your vocation, what you are called to do in this life. So that you can fuel your company with your own authentic drive and inspiration.
- Part 1- Guided Meditation: The first part of this workshop is a 30 mins guided meditation where participants are guided to envision their desired state of their coaching business. Purpose of this section to not only to inspire participants but also soften unconscious hidden blockages.
- Part 2- Dream Analysis and Coaching: Second part of this workshop is continuing to support the participants with the envisioning process. In this part, participants share their visions from the Part 1, and get coached around those visions to further understand the meaning of the inspirations they received during guided meditation event.
- Part 3- Hands-on Learning Lab: Third part this workshop is a Hands-on Learning Lab where the participants work on expanding their understanding of their brand and start verbalizing in this workshop. There is a post session reflection to help participants continue to build on what they discovered during this Learning Lab.
- Part 4- Group Coaching: In this section, Tijen will facilitate group coaching session to address the challenges the participants might need to overcome to establish a clear start for their company, niche, and brand. In group coaching, participants often support and inspire each other.
- Part 5- Brand Presentations: Participants work offline with 5-8 images and statements that represent their desired state along with an optional background music to create one-page vision board or a 1-3 mins movie. They will then present their vision boards/movies to other participants to create enduring impact towards their desired state. Intent is to further solidify participant’s vision and helps them to express to the outer world.
- Part 1: Guided Imagery Session – Friday, September 3, 2021 – 11:00 am – 11:30 am EST
- Part 2: Dream Analysis and Coaching – Friday, September 10, 2021 – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
- Part 3: Hands on Learning Lab – Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 11:00 am– 1:00 pm EST
- Part 4: Group Coaching Session – Wednesday September 22, 2021 – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
- Part 5: Presentations – Wednesday, September 29, 2021 – 10:00 am EST – 12:30 pm EST
These sessions are virtual and zoom details will be provided upon registration.
Please note that availability is limited for registration. I will not be offering this workshop in the near future…