A Brand Called You: Understanding Your Niche, and Branding for Your Coaching Business
Genco Method Branding Your Coaching is a 5-part workshop to support new business owners to gain clarity and courage and to feel at ease, being inspired while establishing their niche and brand. In this comprehensive workshop, I am offering 3 distinctive learning practices to address different learning styles and learning from the heart, body, and mind.
This offering is for establishing a niche and brand quite different from most learning opportunities and materials. What makes my approach unique is that I am using coaching and meditative techniques to connect you to your divine brilliance, and calling, and to help you express your gifts clearly so that you can fuel your company with your authentic drive and inspiration.
- Part 1- Guided Meditation: The first part of this workshop is 30 mins guided meditation where participants are instructed to envision the desired state of their coaching business. This section’s purpose is to inspire participants and soften hidden unconscious blockages.
- Part 2- Dream Analysis and Coaching: Second part of this workshop is continuing to support the participants with the envisioning process. In this part, participants share their visions from Part 1 and get coached around them to understand further the meaning of the inspirations they received during the guided meditation event.
- Part 3- Hands-on Learning Lab: Third part of this workshop is a Hands-on Learning Lab where the participants work on expanding their understanding of their brand and start verbalizing in this workshop. There is a post-session reflection to help participants continue to build on what they discovered during this Learning Lab.
- Part 4- Group Coaching: In this section, Tijen will facilitate group coaching sessions to address the challenges the participants might need to overcome to establish a clear start for their company, niche, and brand. In group coaching, participants often support and inspire each other.
- Part 5- Brand Presentations: Participants work offline with 5-8 images and statements representing their desired state and a piece of optional background music to create a one-page vision board or a 1-3 mins movie. They will then present their vision boards/movies to other participants to make an enduring impact on their desired state. The intent is to solidify participants’ vision further and helps them to express themselves to the outer world.
- Part 1: Guided Imagery Session – Friday, December 2, 2022 – 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm EST
- Part 2: Dream Analysis and Coaching – Tuesday, December 6, 2022 – 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
- Part 3: Hands-on Learning Lab – Friday, December 9, 2022 – 1:00 pm– 3:00 pm EST
- Part 4: Group Coaching Session – Friday, December 16, 2022 – 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
- Part 5: Presentations – Tuesday, December 20, 2022 – 12:30 pm EST – 2:30 pm EST
These sessions are virtual, and zoom details will be provided upon registration.
Please note that availability is limited for registration. I will not be offering this workshop in the near future.