For over twenty years, I have practiced coaching as a practitioner, mentor, and educator. I have also served in every vertical of coaching as an Executive, Life and Well-being Coach, specializing in transformation of individuals and companies through mindful awakening, by combining neuroscientific and transcendental approaches to behavioral change. I currently provide mentor coaching and lectures in the academic environment.
My students and mentees have shown significant development from my direct, caring, and informative feedback. Through reflective dialogue and collaborative learning, we are able to significantly develop their skills to benefit their clients and themselves. I review recorded coaching sessions, provide detailed developmental written feedback, and have a coaching dialogue with my students during their mentor sessions.
What is Mentor Coaching and Coaching Supervision?
For credentialing, the International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines mentor coaching as coaching an applicant on their coaching skills, rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill. Therefore, in mentor coaching sessions the focus is on the core competencies and their expression in a session. In coaching supervision, the conversation scope is broader and may include a coach’s experiences from client sessions, and various scenarios about how to handle them. The coach being mentored may bring their experiences to a coaching supervisor to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning, to develop and benefit themselves and their clients.
Semi-Private Individual Mentor Sessions
These sessions are available upon request for parties of four or two individuals. In these sessions, participants coach one another under my observation and supervision. Participants will receive feedback from other participants as well as verbal and written feedback from me. Although these sessions will not have the depth of individual mentoring since there is no review of the coach recording, still quite helpful for coach’s development.
Assessments for Coaching
As a certified assessor and mentor coach, I listen to recorded sessions and provide feedback from the perspective of ICF and/or National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) competencies, prior to student submissions to the certifying organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
Below is a partial list of my work as a coaching educator and mentor:
- VP of Education and Professional Development and board member of ICF, Philadelphia Chapter.
- ICF approved continuing education provider.
- Developer of Genco Method© methodologies, unique coaching applications that marry various evidenced-based techniques and esoteric wisdom. Examples are Soul-level Coaching and Dream Coaching.See my Genco Method© training courses for more information.
- Certified mentor and assessor for ICF. As a supervisory/mentor coach, I interact with students who are studying to be credentialed coaches for ICF: as ACC (Associated Certified Coach), PCC (Professional Certified Coach), or MCC (Master Certified Coach); and Health and Wellness coaches for NBHWC.
- Multicultural approach: I have worked and lived in many different cultures of the East and West. My coaching supports students to elevate their consciousness, potentialize their strengths, and develop impactful, sustainable, and all-encompassing strategies.
- Teaching roles include Genco Coaching School of Consciousness and Coaching, University of Texas at Dallas, and Marion Franklin’s Laser Focused Coaching Course. I am also an active member of the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO) as well as ICF.
Please fill out the form below to inquire about the availability for individual mentor coaching or assessments.