For over twenty years, I have practiced coaching as a practitioner, mentor, and educator. I have also served in every vertical of coaching as an Executive, Life and Wellbeing Coach, specializing in transformation through mindful awakening of individuals and companies by combining neuroscience and transcendental approaches to behavioral change, and I currently provide mentor coaching and lectures in the academic environment.
My students and mentees have showed significant development from my direct, caring, and informative feedback. Through reflective dialogue and collaborative learning, we are able to significantly develop their skills to the benefit of their clients and themselves. I listen to recorded coaching sessions, provide detailed developmental written feedback, and have a coaching dialogue with my students during their mentor sessions.
What is Mentor Coaching and Coaching Supervision?
For credentialing, the International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines the mentor coaching as an applicant being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill. Therefore, in mentor coaching sessions the focus is on the core competencies and their expression in a session. In the coaching supervision, the conversation scope is broader and may include coach’s experiences from the client sessions and various scenarios about how to handle them. The coach may bring their experiences to a coaching supervisor to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning for the development and benefit of the coach and their clients.
Semi-Private Individual Mentor Sessions
These sessions are available upon request for parties of four or two individuals. In these sessions, participants coach one another under my observation and supervision. Participants will receive feedback from other participants as well as verbal and written feedback from me. Although these sessions will not have the depth of individual mentoring since there is no review of the coach recording, still quite helpful for coach’s development.
Assessments for Coaching
As a certified assessor and mentor coach, I listen to recorded sessions and provide feedback from the perspective of ICF and/or National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) competencies, prior to student submissions to the certifying organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
Listed below are some of my work as a coaching educator and mentor:
- Board member of ICF, Philadelphia Chapter, as the VP of Education and Professional Development.
- Approved continuing education provider for both ICF and NBHWC.
- Developed Genco Method© methodologies which are unique applications to coaching such as Soul-level Coaching and Dream Coaching, marrying various evidenced-based techniques and esoteric wisdom. See my Genco Method© training courses for more information.
- Certified mentor and assessor for ICF. As a supervisory/mentor coach, I interact with the students, who are studying to be credentialed coaches as ACC, PCC or MCC for ICF, and Health and Wellness coaches for NBHWC.
- I have worked and lived in many different cultures of the East and West. My coaching supports my students to elevate their consciousness, potentialize their strengths, and develop impactful, sustainable, and all-encompassing strategies.
- My teaching roles include Genco Coaching School of Consciousness and Coaching, University of Texas at Dallas, and Marion Franklin’s Laser Focused Coaching Course. I am also an active member of the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO) as well as ICF.
Please fill out the form below to inquire about the availability for individual mentor coaching or assessments with this form.