Under Well-Being Coaching, the following services are offered:
- Health and Wellness Coaching: These sessions are geared towards overall well-being of the individual towards their goals or the changes asked by their healthcare practitioner. Complex ailments such as cancer, heart disease, etc. require substantial amount of change and adaptability in one’s life. These sessions are especially helpful for the patients while they are going through the treatment, preparing for the surgery, adjusting to life after the surgery, etc.
- Somatic Coaching: Somatic coaching is a significant tool that brings the body-mind connection into the coaching conversations. Somatic approach to coaching enables coaches to observe clients holistically during the coaching conversations and encourages clients to do the same. Soma comes from the Greek word for body. The role and power of the body is often ignored in conventional coaching conversations. The somatic coaching combines body’s intelligence with the client’s sensate experience to devise a strategy for change. It is a process in which one embodies new practices to be able to create a body of action.
- Mind-Body Coaching/ Sessions: Customized, boutique sessions towards client’s needs in mindfulness practices such as yoga, Pilates and meditations.
How do I work with a coach?
First, you’ll have an introductory session with your life coach or wellness coach over the phone or in person. The sessions will range from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. During that time you’ll talk about what you would like to accomplish though this engagement.
After that the regular sessions will start and they vary 45 minutes to 60 minutes. Through the questions your coach asks, together you’ll define your goals and the challenges that could stand in your way. Then you’ll outline the steps you’ll need to take to achieve those goals.
- Complimentary Introductory session – 15-30 mins
- Live Well-Being Coaching Session – 60 mins – 75 mins
- Virtual Well-Being Coaching Session – 60-75 mins
- Seminars and Workshops
If you are interested in Well-Being Coaching with Tijen Genco, please fill out the form below: