Breakthrough Self-Compassion and Acceptance 3 – Part Workshop
Starting anew, requires resolution and releasing the old. One must deal with the ghosts of guilt, unforgiveness and shame that they carry around to be able to successfully start new endeavors without emotional weights pushing them down. Your soul knows you must heal some beliefs; therefore, it will bring it to your awareness. In some scenarios, you may feel completely helpless, victimized and powerless to change, and some other ones you may feel the guilt and shame. I have designed this multi-level workshop to create awareness on such scenarios influencing your life though subconscious programming, and to offer you gentle and relaxed environment to release and resolve them. This proven-to-be effective workshop package has 3 major components.
- Worksheet: Prior to the workshop I will send a worksheet that I have developed for the participants, to start engaging with this underlying, destructive unconscious programming.
- Guided meditation session: During this session, I will use guided imagery, drumming and other sounds healing practices towards resolution of such distorted thinking patterns that you have further discovered with the worksheet in a gentle and effective way.
- Group Coaching Sessions are designed to engage the participants in healing coaching conversations, post meditation and worksheet discoveries to further integrate and stabilize the change. Participants will have two group coaching session in this package.
You may consider this as a gift to your life or someone else as a gift of healing and freedom…
This is a virtual event. Zoom information will be provided to the participants closer to the workshop date.
- Guided Meditation Session: Thursday, December 12, 2019 – Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
- Group Coaching Session 1: Thursday, December 19, 2019 – Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
- Group Coaching Session 2: Friday, December 27, 2019 – Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Breakthrough Self-Compassion and Acceptance Workshop
NBC-HWC Exam Prep and Content Review Class
This is an engaging NBC-HWC Exam Prep and Content Review Class with Tijen Genco on how this can assist you in preparation for the NBC-HWC Exam. As a certified Health and Wellness coach and coach trainer, Tijen shares her experience with the participants in a helpful way to prepare them for the content and the way the questions are assessing your knowledge as it applies to the situations presented. Tijen will highlight the Blueprint for the exam, additional resources recommended by the NBC-HWC and assist individuals interested in taking the National Board Credentialing Exam in sometime during 2020 to be prepared with more confidence. This review course is designed to assist all students who have completed their Coaching education regardless of when or where they took the courses. Although this course is designed to help the students prepare for the NBC-HWC exam, it is a helpful course for any coach desiring to have an overview of the coaching related content such as Ethics and Legal, as well as Evidence Based Coaching Methodologies. This course is an exam prep course and, of course, does not count toward Health and Wellness certification.
Click here for more info.
Dates: Saturdays, January 4, 11, 18, 25
Times: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
Click NBCHWC Exam Prep Course Outline for detailed course outline.
NBC-HWC Exam Prep and Content Review Class
Weekly Mentor Coaching Sessions –
Dates: Thursdays, January 9, 2020 – January 30, 2020
Time: 1:30 PM EST – 3:00 PM EST
Package of four 90 minutes Mentor Coaching Sessions: These sessions are designed to enhance coaching skills of the participants, from both the art and science of coaching perspectives. Participants will practice coaching under Tijen’s mentoring. Large portion of the sessions would be dedicated to practice and during the practice, Tijen will point out the techniques that might be helpful during the coaching inquiry. Sessions would also include NBC-HWC and/or ICF Competencies covered during the practice.
There is a Virtual Classroom environment and optional, special homework assignments are also part of this learning package that is very supportive of coach development. Participant reflections on the homework create deeper levels of self-awareness and improve coach’s ability to listen to their clients at a deeper level, overcome their own cognitive distortions and support client’s transformation.
This class is limited to 15 participants. First come, first serve. It often fills out quickly and will be closed for registration once we reach to this capacity.
Mentor Coaching – 4 Pack