Often new coaches struggle to understand their nice and brand themselves or their businesses. As a corporate strategist and executive coach, I worked with many executives and entrepreneurs helping them clarify, understand, and own their gifts as well as learn to communicate their offerings with ease and confidence. It is often that we are unable to see our gifts as they fall into our blind spots, we are so accustomed to them that we don’t realize their importance, or somehow, we dismiss their value. I designed a 2-part workshop to support any new business owner to offer clarity, courage and support them for establishing their niche and brand. I am offering 3 distinctive learning practices to address different learning styles and both the heart, body and mind learning in this comprehensive workshop.
- The first part of this workshop will be a 30 mins guided meditation where participants are guided to envision their desired state of their coaching business.
- Following to that guided imagery session, there will be Hands on Learning Lab where the participants work on expanding their understanding of their brand, start verbalizing in this workshop, and have post session reflections to further build on that.
- Participants are also encouraged to submit 5-8 images and statements that represent their desired state along with an optional background music to Tijen for a creation of their mind-movie. (These images and statements would be similar to the ones one might place in a vision board.) Mind-movies are a technique to condition subconscious mind towards desired state. Tijen will create Mind-Movie for each participant to continue to watch and reinstate the message to subconscious after the workshop to create enduring impact towards their desired state.
- Part 1: Guided Imagery Session – Monday, July 15, 2019 – 2:00 – 2:30 pm EST
- Part 2: Hands on Learning Lab – Thursday, July 18, 2019 – 1:30 – 3:30 pm EST
- Part 3: Deadline for submitting images and (optional) background music – July 14, 2019 (Optional for interested participants)
Here is the link for registration:
Looking forward to being with you and supporting you while you discover your gifts and find a language and ways to express others.
Tijen Genco, MS, PCC, MBB, E-RTY200
One thought on “Understanding Your Niche, and Branding Your Coaching Business”
I would have loved to take this course; however, I will be on vacation in Hawaii with my family during those dates and I feel this is a course I would want to take by participating live. Hopefully you’ll offer it again in the near future.
You must log in to post a comment.