Have you ever tried feeling grateful, and it just felt so forced?
In our 11th episode of Coaching With Mastery and Elegance With Tijen Genco, we discuss cultivating authentic gratitude.
Many believe gratitude is about using tools such as gratitude journals, affirmations, and positive thinking, but Tijen sees it differently. She sees it as welcoming, invoking, and appreciating what is and the value an experience can offer us.
Tijen calls out what she sees as “positivity bullying” and calls for the grace and spaciousness to go into the depths of our emotions, which she sees as an invitation to know yourself more deeply, to develop more strength and resilience, and to experience a more holistic way of being human.
We also discuss how to go from losing power or victimization to self-sovereignty without the judgment attached to our cultural norms.
Tune in to this episode full of real-life examples illuminating this powerful journey!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence – Coaching with Mastery and Elegance with Tijen Genco
- Authentic Self-Expression and Your Brand: Defining, Clarifying, and Strengthening Your Presence
- Awakening to Finding the Diamonds Within: Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience
- Journeying Through Imposter Syndrome to Find The Authentic Self
- The Story of a Barefoot Coach: Tijen’s Journey Into Coaching With Precision and Mastery
- Genco Method Five Steps to Resilience